SendinBlue vs. GetResponse: What’s the Difference?
- SendinBlue lets you to include SMS marketing to your campaigns, whilst GetResponse is the most used webinar marketing platform.
- One of SendinBlue’s main selling features is its smart transaction emailing tool, whereas GetResponse‘s main selling point is its sophisticated autoresponder.
- GetResponse only offers a 30-day trial, but Sendinble gives a perpetually free plan.
- GetResponse provides a rigid monthly subscription structure, whereas Sendinblue includes an alternative pay-as-you-go strategy.
- GetResponse has been in operation since 1998, whilst Sendinblue was launched in 2012.
While both SendinBlue and GetResponse are known for their low-cost marketing services, they both provide much more. When you’re seeking for an all-in-one solution, these are the tools to use.
What do I mean?