What is GMass Email Marketing in Gmail?
GMass makes bulk emailing simple by allowing you to compose messages in the same Gmail compose window that you would for any other email. GMass also has a Test Mode option, which lets you to double-check your content, design, and personalisation before sending the message.
How many emails can you really send with GMass and Gmail?
According to Gmail, a basic Gmail account can send 500 emails per day, whereas a G Suite account may send 2,000 emails per day. In fact, I’ve stated that if you utilize GMass and have a G Suite account, you can create a 10,000-recipient campaign that GMass will equally distribute at 2,000 emails every day for five days.
Is It free?
A free account allows you to use all of the features. With a free account, the sole restriction is that you can’t send to more than 50 email addresses in a 24-hour period.
Is GMass part of Google?
On Android smartphones, it is included within the Gmail app.
How much is cost per month?
GMass is available in two price levels, as shown below. Individual Individual: $8.95 per month and $89 per year are the bare minimums. $12.95 per month and $129 per year are the standard rates. Premium: $19.95 per month or $199 annually Team: Premium: The price ranges from $89 per month to $897 per year, depending on the number of users.
You’ve just finished installing it, one of the world’s most sophisticated email marketing platforms. it was built by myself, and there are a few things you should know about it.
1. It is simple to use. Simply enter some addresses in the To area, create your message, then press the GMass button rather than the Send button to try it. Demo on YouTube for 13 seconds.
2. If you wish to connect to a Google Sheet, follow these instructions.
3. The auto follow-up function is its most potent feature, and it’s now a popular trend in email marketing. You may learn more about it here. Using auto follow-ups is crucial when you want individuals to respond to a bulk email you’ve sent.
4. It allows you to send up to 50 emails every day for free. You may now pay for a premium subscription that allows you to send more than 50 emails each day. Also, please keep in mind that our pricing will increase on November 15, 2021, so there are some benefits to subscribing now.
5. It is critical to improve your deliverability. That includes ensuring that your emails are sent to inboxes rather than spam drawers. You’ll need a dedicated tracking domain for this. You’ll achieve the highest open/response rates of any email marketing system you’ve ever attempted if you put GMass up correctly. That’s a bold boast, but it doesn’t get much better than having your emails delivered directly from Gmail’s servers.
6. Be aware of your limitations. The type of account you have (ordinary Gmail or Google Apps) and the reputation of your account decide how many emails you may send each day. See this page for more information on GMass and Gmail sending restrictions.
How to install the GMass extension locally (without the Chrome Web Store)
Google banned GMass from the Chrome Web Store this morning, February 17, 2021, for an undefined policy violation. We’re working with Google to remedy this, but you may still install it in the meanwhile. How? Rather of using the Chrome Web Store, you may install the extension locally.
Follow these instructions to install it locally in your Chrome browser:
- This server will provide you with a zip file.
- Unzip the files and save them to a folder on your PC.
- In your Chrome browser, go to chrome:/extensions.
- Make sure “Developer Mode” is turned on, then click the upper-left “Load unpacked” button.
5.Select the location where the files from step 2 were unzipped.
6.GMass will be installed locally once you’ve finished.
I hope you enjoyed this article, if you any comment please leave it below 🙂Join Gmass Now